Monday, March 24, 2008

Garden Planning for This Year

I can't wait for the weather to break so I can go out and play in the dirt! I have so many plans for this summer.

First, I'm going to create a container water garden with the kids. Something like this one:



I'm also turning a dying wicker chair into a chair planter, much like this one which was featured in one of HGTV's Trash to Treasure segments:



My chair is blue, though. Which goes perfectly with my porch. I haven't decided where this chair planter will end up, but I'll figure it out when it's time.

We're also going to build a couple of square foot beds. One will be 4'x 4', the other 3' x 2' for herbs.

We will also be properly rebuilding a retaining wall which surrounds our driveway. Oh the fun! (HA!)

Now then: GO AWAY SNOW!

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online